SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (WCMH) — With counties across American starting to close all dine-in restaurants in an effort to fight the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, there are several food delivery services available to bring food to your door.
In addition to individual restaurants with delivery services (check their websites), the following services are available:
- DoorDash — will deliver from several restaurants including Chipolte, and McDonald’s.
- Postmates — will deliver from several local restaurants as well as chains like Five Guys, Denny’s and Subway
- Uber Eats — will deliver from Panda Express, Popeye’s, among several others
- Grub Hub — will deliver from chains like Buffalo Wild Wings, Taco Bell, and Wendy’s and several other restaurants
All of the above have different charges per delivery, with some holding specials for a user’s first order. They also have all put precautions in place and have the option of no-contact delivery options.
Check the individual websites for more information on charges and delivery locations.
What others are clicking on:
- Clarkson pours in 23 points as Jazz beat Denver for 5th straight victory, 109-105
- Two small groups of protestors met with heavy police presence at Utah State Capitol
- Red Rocks come up short against defending national champion Oklahoma
- Near deadly collision: Vehicle strikes Salt Lake City man, officers investigate scene
- ‘Today was our best-case scenario’, Governor Cox reacts to peaceful protestors, Sunday