PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – A single-car crash is to blame for some power outages in Provo Thursday morning.
Provo Fire and Rescue said crews responded to 850 E. Quail Valley for a single-car rollover crash that they said caused a power outage in the area.
The patient was removed from the car and taken to the hospital in serious condition with injuries to the head and leg.
At the same time, other Provo firefighters were fighting a fire at the North Canyon Condominiums at 2244 North Canyon Road. The fire displaced nearly 50 families and caused an estimated $3 to $4 million in damage.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Body found in pond near Miller Estate Apartments in Murray identified
- Zion National Park reports miles of graffiti at unprecedented levels
- ReTree Salt Lake City launches to replant trees lost by storm
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg