WEST JORDAN, Utah (ABC4 News)- One man is dead after a four-car crash early Saturday morning.
It happened just after 3 a.m. near the intersection of 7800 South and Redwood Road. Police say the man was ejected from a sedan after it was hit by the driver of a truck.
The impact caused the sedan to hit two other vehicles and roll.
The ejected male died on scene. Police say he was in his 20s.
The driver of the truck that started the incident was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The third driver was not injured, and the fourth vehicle was parked on the street.
The cause of the crash has not been released but police believe speed may have been a factor.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- One Utah Child Care for essential employees will conclude end of June
- Students to return to SUU campus this fall
- Univ. of California system phasing out SAT/ACT testing; will it impact Utah schools?
- Utah’s COVID-19 related deaths surpass 100, 4 more announced Wed.
- Utah lawmakers advance most funding cuts to public education