WEST POINT, Utah (ABC4 News) – No one was injured during an officer involved shooting in West Point Tuesday morning.
According to a press release issued by Davis County Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded to a report of a suspicious male at a residence near 4600 West 800 North.
Although shots were fired, no one was struck. The suspect was taken to the hospital for treatment of an unrelated medical issue. Once released, he will be booked into the Davis County Jail.
The incident will be investigated by the Davis County Critical Incident Protocol Team.
What others are clicking on:
- Congressman McAdams discharged from hospital to continue COVID-19 recovery at home
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state
- US coronavirus deaths double in two days, surpasses 2,000
- Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints killed in car crash
- Caught on Tape: Tornado tears through shopping area in Arkansas