MURRAY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Among other cities canceling events over coronavirus concerns, Murray City announced Saturday they will not be holding their annual 4th of July Fun Days events.
Murray Police Department sent out a tweet Saturday morning with the accouncement:
- A temporary student loan forgiveness waiver ends soon: Are you eligible?
- These companies left California for Texas during the pandemic
- Glitch in American Airlines platform lets pilots drop thousands of flights
- Authorities use DNA to identify suspect in 1998 murder of Ohio woman
- ‘It brings you back there’: For veterans with PTSD, July Fourth can be difficult