MURRAY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Among other cities canceling events over coronavirus concerns, Murray City announced Saturday they will not be holding their annual 4th of July Fun Days events.
Murray Police Department sent out a tweet Saturday morning with the accouncement:
- Firefighters quick to stop grass fire caused by fireworks from spreading to homes in West Jordan
- Parents need help flying preemie babies born in Utah home to Florida
- Places of worship told to stop singing, chanting as COVID-19 cases spike in California
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- Fire damages old, historic hotel in Tooele