SEVIER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah Highway Patrol troopers are on the scene of a deadly motorcycle crash in Sevier County.
The crash happened on I-70 near mile marker 28 when troopers say a solo rider veered off the roadway in a curve and was unable to get back on the road.
Troopers said they are investigating wind as a contributing factor in the crash.
What others are reading:
- Feeling down and sluggish? Your thyroid could be to blame
- Teens and SLC employees volunteer at Utah Food Bank for MLK Day
- 49ers’ RB Raheem Mostert: ‘Look at me now’
- Andy Reid celebrated AFC Championship with cheeseburger then went to bed
- Search and rescue uses latest drone technology to rescue injured hiker at Snow Canyon State Park