SEVIER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah Highway Patrol troopers are on the scene of a deadly motorcycle crash in Sevier County.
The crash happened on I-70 near mile marker 28 when troopers say a solo rider veered off the roadway in a curve and was unable to get back on the road.
Troopers said they are investigating wind as a contributing factor in the crash.
What others are reading:
- College basketball broadcaster Billy Packer dies at 82
- Why Senate Democrats are playing it safe with their agenda this year
- Pro-DeSantis group to launch ‘opening salvo’ in New Hampshire at GOP meeting
- Utah crushes Oregon State, 63-44
- Utah man sent back to prison for 25 years to life after committing murder while out on parole