SEVIER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah Highway Patrol troopers are on the scene of a deadly motorcycle crash in Sevier County.
The crash happened on I-70 near mile marker 28 when troopers say a solo rider veered off the roadway in a curve and was unable to get back on the road.
Troopers said they are investigating wind as a contributing factor in the crash.
What others are reading:
- Volunteers from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints assist with fire recovery efforts in Oregon
- UPDATE: East Fork Fire in Uintas 68% contained, over 68k acres burned
- Orem evidence technician runs police room holding grim history
- FBI: Attempts to compromise elections could slow but will not prevent voting
- Authorities asking for help after horse shot and killed in Millard County