Utah (ABC4 News) – Friday is the busiest travel day of the year and many Utahn’s are headed out to destinations along I-15. ABC4 wanted to know the best places to stop and eat along the way are.
Here is a list compiled of ABC4 view suggestions:
- The One Man Band diner in Nephi is a traveler’s favorite. People say their breakfast food and 50’s vibe keeps them coming back every year.
- Iceberg Drive-In in St. George is a “must stop” for people headed to St. George for a relaxing weekend pool-side.
- Cluff’s Carhop Café in Fillmore seems to be a crowd favorite. ABC4 views say everything is homemade.
- If you like “down-home” cooking, Black Bear Diner in St. George should be on your “Must Try” list. Large portions and breakfast is served all day, what more could you want?
- Who doesn’t love tacos? Beaver Taco, right off I-15, is family owned with authentic food. We’ve been told to try the “mini tacos”
See our Facebook post here and add your favorites.
What others are clicking on: