Update: Shortly after this post when live, police say Green was found and is doing okay.
BEAVER (ABC4 News)- Police in Beaver are asking the public to keep an eye out for a man reported missing.
They say Cameron Layne Green, 31, was last seen on Wednesday night at the South Creek Shell, located at 1532 South Main Street, getting off a bus.
Green is 5’09”, white, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
He was wearing a red and white basketball jersey, jeans, gray Nike shoes with a white stripe, and a blue and black plaid hoodie.
His family says he is a Military Vet suffering from PTSD and depression.
He has a large angel tattoo on his back and a chipped front tooth.
Anyone with information on where he might be is asked to call the Beaver County Sheriff’s Office at 435-438-2862.
What others are reading:
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend
- Jazz get hot in Minnesota and knock off Timberwolves, 127-116
- Many Republicans & Democrats still not on board with tax reform proposal
- Amazon presents Volunteers of America, Utah with $30K donation to fight homelessness
- USPS expects a busy holiday season