WEST VALLEY CITY (ABC4 News) – A mobile home park near heart of the epicenter of Wednesday’s earthquake received some heavy damage.
ABC4.com’s Marcos Ortiz was on site to get a better idea of what these residents are facing.
The mobile home park, located near 2600 South 7200 West was hit hard by the quake. Some homes are completely off their foundation and have been deemed unsafe to live or even go inside.
One resident, Eric Pentze, said he and his brother are headed to live with family members for the time being.
Ortiz reports at least three mobile homes have been deemed uninhabitable and some will also stay with family, but for others, they may need to go to the shelter set up by the Red Cross in Taylorsville at the high school located near 5300 South Redwood Road.
What others are clicking on:
- Move over, calculator: These apps solve math problems by taking a picture
- Missing Navajo woman returns home safely after over a year
- Broncos wide receiver KJ Hamler exits game vs Jets with knee injury
- COVID-19 vaccine exemptions: Where do different religions stand on vaccinations?
- Woman in critical condition after falling in Farmington Creek Trail