WEST VALLEY CITY (ABC4 News) – A mobile home park near heart of the epicenter of Wednesday’s earthquake received some heavy damage.
ABC4.com’s Marcos Ortiz was on site to get a better idea of what these residents are facing.
The mobile home park, located near 2600 South 7200 West was hit hard by the quake. Some homes are completely off their foundation and have been deemed unsafe to live or even go inside.
One resident, Eric Pentze, said he and his brother are headed to live with family members for the time being.
Ortiz reports at least three mobile homes have been deemed uninhabitable and some will also stay with family, but for others, they may need to go to the shelter set up by the Red Cross in Taylorsville at the high school located near 5300 South Redwood Road.
What others are clicking on:
- Trump calls for ‘termination’ of election rules in Constitution to overturn 2020 election
- How to recession-proof your car
- 22-year-old man arrested, found hiding in trash can in SLCPD pursuit
- Why are my hands and feet always cold? And when should I be worried?
- Park City resort offers dinner in a life-size snow globe