SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) — Did you lose a pet during last Wednesday’s earthquake?
Salt Lake County Animal Services would like to remind the public to check local animal shelters for any missing pets by visiting their Lost Pets webpage.
Due to the spread of coronavirus, Salt Lake County Animal Services will have limited regular lobby access and is working to reduce foot traffic.
If pet owners believe their missing pet is at the shelter, they will need to call 385-468-7387 or email email@example.com during normal business hours to schedule an appointment to pick them up. Leave a message if the line is busy and allow for 48 hours for a response.
Appointments will also need to be made to schedule adoptions and animal emergencies. All events and programs are cancelled through April 4, 2020.
- State park managers in Southern Utah concerned with out-of-state visitors, lack of social distancing
- EPA temporarily changes pollution violation rules
- Harmons to give out free digital thermometers
- UHP: One person dead in smoky Fillmore crash
- Whole Foods strike: Workers plan mass ‘sick-out’ over COVID-19 concerns