SONOMA COUNTY, California (ABC4 News) – Crews from Lone Peak Fire District made their way to Sonoma County, California on Sunday to help battle the Kincade fire.
Sunday morning, three personnel, Deputy Chief Evans, and Firefighters Willden and Pollock deployed just before 5 a.m., after receiving the call for help with the 30,000 acre blaze.
Scheduled to be in California for two weeks, the three posted Sunday night they had finally arrived to their destination.
What others are reading:
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Got an Echo or Ring? Soon, Amazon will use them to share your internet with a new ‘Sidewalk’ network – unless you opt out
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- Reward offered for information into death of woman found shot near Saltair
- Navajo Nation: 168 new COVID-19 cases, two more deaths