SONOMA COUNTY, California (ABC4 News) – Crews from Lone Peak Fire District made their way to Sonoma County, California on Sunday to help battle the Kincade fire.
Sunday morning, three personnel, Deputy Chief Evans, and Firefighters Willden and Pollock deployed just before 5 a.m., after receiving the call for help with the 30,000 acre blaze.
Scheduled to be in California for two weeks, the three posted Sunday night they had finally arrived to their destination.
What others are reading:
- Congressman Charlie Crist’s bill could help veterans caught in the criminal justice system
- The Justice Files: Victim’s family relieved Ron Lafferty passed away
- Democrats push for plan to prevent resurgence of ISIS
- Want your diet to succeed during the holidays?
- Police identify two men who died after shooting at West Jordan home