SONOMA COUNTY, California (ABC4 News) – Crews from Lone Peak Fire District made their way to Sonoma County, California on Sunday to help battle the Kincade fire.
Sunday morning, three personnel, Deputy Chief Evans, and Firefighters Willden and Pollock deployed just before 5 a.m., after receiving the call for help with the 30,000 acre blaze.
Scheduled to be in California for two weeks, the three posted Sunday night they had finally arrived to their destination.
What others are reading:
- Video shows a man in parachute slam into building in downtown Cleveland
- Firefighters battle field fire near Draper furniture stores
- Juveniles in custody after high speed chase
- Another push for governor? Social media post renews Huntsman write-in candidacy
- Pres. Trump pulled from White House briefing by Secret Service, says ‘suspect’ was shot outside