LOGAN, Utah (ABC4 News) A teenager was taken into custody after police received a report of a gun at school Monday.
Logan City police said the principal at Fast Forward High School received information about a student with a gun on campus.
Officers located the 16-year-old male student off-campus, took him into custody and retrieved a weapon, police said.
Police did not release any more information about the incident.
- Weber State beats Montana to advance to FCS Semifinals for first time ever
- Mitchell, Bogdanovic rally Jazz past Warriors, 114-106
- Stamford teenagers save cancer patient trapped inside a burning vehicle
- Christmas display inspires nonverbal girl with autism to speak
- Judiciary Committee votes along party lines on articles of impeachment