SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – The Utah man, charged with murder, who pleaded ‘not guilty’ by reason of insanity will stand trial.
Monday, a judge in Salt Lake City ruled that Robert Liddiard is competent to stand trial for the murder of his parents.
Liddiard is charged with two counts of aggravated murder. He’s accused of killing his parents in their Holladay home two years ago after he stopped taking his medication.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Provo Police looking to identify car theft suspect
- Over 300 in the hospital, Coronavirus positive tests now 15.1 %
- Dutch Bros. Coffee headed to Utah County
- Everything you need to know ahead of the Utah Attorney General Debate Wednesday night
- 2 people killed in near head-on crash by Delta