Utah (ABC4 News) – According to the Utah Highway Patrol, a jack-knifed semi is blocking the connecting ramp from northbound I-215 to SR-201 westbound.
UHP sad it is leaking a small amount of fuel and hazmat crews are en-route.
This semi was hit by a sedan after the sedan made an unsafe lane change, UHP added. Neither the sedan’s occupants nor the semi driver were transported to a hospital.
What others are clicking on:
- Quarantine guidelines updated; Governor says days ahead ‘may be the toughest stretch’ as COVID-19 cases remain high
- Crews respond to fuel leak from a Utah Valley Hospital into Provo river
- Video and evidence in Mackenzie Lueck’s case revealed
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout