BOISE, Idaho (ABC4 – KIFI/KIDK) – The governor of Idaho has issued a statewide stay-at-home order as the coronavirus continues to spread, according to KIFI.
Little announced the order Wednesday, saying it is effective immediately and would remain in effect for 21 days.
Idaho has more than 99 confirmed cases of COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, spread throughout the state.
Watch the Governor’s press conference at KIFI.com.
- Jazz become first team to 50 wins with 124-116 victory over Houston
- Police: 3 hurt in Florida mall shooting as shoppers scatter
- Man intentionally collides with 2 police vehicles, crashes into fence in Heber
- Police searching for suspect after 2 women, 4-year-old injured in Times Square shooting: officials
- ATV rolls in Washington County, boy left in critical condition