BOISE, Idaho (ABC4 – KIFI/KIDK) – The governor of Idaho has issued a statewide stay-at-home order as the coronavirus continues to spread, according to KIFI.
Little announced the order Wednesday, saying it is effective immediately and would remain in effect for 21 days.
Idaho has more than 99 confirmed cases of COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, spread throughout the state.
Watch the Governor’s press conference at KIFI.com.
- Auto insurance companies return $800 million in premiums because no one is driving
- Wildfire trucks retrofitted to operate as ambulances because of COVID-19
- Survey: People working from home are neglecting personal hygiene
- KFC donates meals to health care workers in Utah
- Utah could be out of COVID-19 testing supplies in one week