BOISE, Idaho (ABC4 – KIFI/KIDK) – The governor of Idaho has issued a statewide stay-at-home order as the coronavirus continues to spread, according to KIFI.
Little announced the order Wednesday, saying it is effective immediately and would remain in effect for 21 days.
Idaho has more than 99 confirmed cases of COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, spread throughout the state.
Watch the Governor’s press conference at KIFI.com.
- Logan elementary student says ‘racism ends with my generation’
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
- Crews start to demolish the old airport to finish the new one
- Police searching for suspect in veterinary hospital robbery in Sandy
- How to address youth mental health challenges during the pandemic