MURRAY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The Humane Society of Utah desperately needs adoptees.
Shelter employees will be making a trip to Vernal on Thursday to help out the Uintah Animal Shelter by transferring at-risk cats and kittens.
In order to do that, HSU needs 15 cats adopted in the next two days.
Adoption fees on all cats and kittens will be waved waived. All cats/kittens are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have age-appropriate vaccinations.
For a picture of the cats available for adoption click here.
More information can be found at utahhumane.org.
- Buying alcohol in Utah? Now, everyone needs I.D.
- UPDATE: Lightning caused fire burning up Neffs Canyon 35% contained, community meeting Tuesday night
- Skillet Butterscotch Banana Bread
- Utah’s largest group of doctors ask for statewide mask mandate
- Wasatch Search and Rescue help recover submerged car from Deer Creek