Homeowner blames heat lamp for Ogden house fire

Local News

Courtesy: Ogden Fire Dept.

OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News)- An Ogden was damaged and a homeowner said a heat lamp is to blame.

The fire was reported around 3 p.m. at 957 Binford Street in Ogden.

When firefighters arrived they said there was smoke and flames pouring from the home. A pet was stuck inside, but crews were able to rescue it.

Investigators are looking into the exact cause of the fire.

Damage is estimated at around $5,000.

What others are reading:

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.