OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News)- An Ogden was damaged and a homeowner said a heat lamp is to blame.
The fire was reported around 3 p.m. at 957 Binford Street in Ogden.
When firefighters arrived they said there was smoke and flames pouring from the home. A pet was stuck inside, but crews were able to rescue it.
Investigators are looking into the exact cause of the fire.
Damage is estimated at around $5,000.
What others are reading:
- The IUP Panel on the race for president, peace agreements, and the state of emergency
- 2CD Candidate Profile: Kael Weston
- Remembering Ruth Bader Ginsburg: What happens now?
- A rapper, an elevator and an elephant: stories Ginsburg told
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving