HOLLADAY, Utah (ABC4 Utah)- Residents at the Aix La Chapelle condominiums were evacuated Thursday around noon.
Questar and Unified Fire Authority responded after reports of a gas leak.
Officials say a home owner was replacing a gas dryer when the leak occurred.
All three buildings in the complex were evacuated as a precaution, a total of 48 units.
Batt. Chief Steve Prokepis said only 15 people were home at the time.
48 condos evacuated at Aix La Chapelle Complex in Holladay, natural gas leak in a condo. Questar and UFA Hazmat on scene monitoring.— Unified Fire (@FireAuthority) May 18, 2017
There were no injuries reported.