SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — A hiker discovered human bones Saturday night several miles up City Creek Canyon, according to Steve Wooldridge, Watch Commander for the Salt Lake City Police Department.
Police sent a patrol response, and a medical examiner is on the scene.
This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- ‘Spirit of Freedom’ arrives to honor Candy Bomber
- Tumbleweeds Film Festival entertains kids of all ages
- The Justice Files: The mysterious death of Austin Lockey
- Service dogs respond to first responders’ mental health needs
- Police: Kentucky man stranded on side of road pulled out shotgun, killed firefighter who stopped to help