HERRIMAN (ABC4 News) – Herriman City celebrated on Monday with the grand opening of a new park.
Arches Park features a 5,000 square foot playgrounds, restrooms, a pavilion, a walking path and areas for slacklining and hammocking.
The park will connect to the Midas Creek Urban Trail System via a walking path and bridge and include a large grass space, which will be available for sports practice rentals in 2020.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man shot by police to face trial on assault charges
- ‘It’s a powerless feeling’: Troopers describe being hit, urge drivers to slow down in inclement weather
- Stabbing reported at Millcreek bowling alley
- Police have a person of interest in suspicious death of Holladay woman
- Thousands of ‘penis fish’ wash onto Bay Area beach