SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) — Starting on Monday, Morgan Pavement will seal cracks in county roads to prepare for future work during the summer months.
Workers will begin on Cutter Lane in Ranch Place and then move on to Jeremy Ranch. See Summit County’s tweet for the specific areas that will be affected in Jeremy Ranch.
- Gabby Petito’s father responds to comment from Brian Laundrie’s sister
- Utah legislature ready to ‘respond quickly with legislation’ to Biden’s vaccine mandate
- 9-year-old run over by vehicle, killed in Cedar City
- Woman arrested for deadly Utah County crash in May 2021
- Woman burned at Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park