SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) — Starting on Monday, Morgan Pavement will seal cracks in county roads to prepare for future work during the summer months.
Workers will begin on Cutter Lane in Ranch Place and then move on to Jeremy Ranch. See Summit County’s tweet for the specific areas that will be affected in Jeremy Ranch.
- Candlelight vigil held after Ogden store owner shot and killed
- How to prevent your stimulus check from being stolen
- Police need help to find suspects in string of burglaries in Helper, Utah
- Jazz comeback falls short against Pelicans, 129-124
- Investigation underway after dog set on fire, released near I-80 in Magna