KEARNS, Utah (ABC4 News) – In an effort to promote safe driving through the holiday season, the Unified Police Department is setting up a DUI checkpoint.
The checkpoint is planned for eastbound 5415 South between 4320-4575 West.
Officers will hold the checkpoint on Friday, November 22 from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m.
Police hope with this notice, “drivers will make safe, alternative plans to prevent impaired driving.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Crashes cause I-15 to turn into what many call the ‘I-15 parking lot’; UDOT offers alternatives
- Don’t go cold this winter: There are options for those struggling to pay utility bills
- Temporary homeless shelter opens in Sugar House
- The Justice Files: New hope for Madison Jensen’s family
- Like a Starbucks: CEO previews medical cannabis dispensary opening in Vernal