KEARNS, Utah (ABC4 News) – In an effort to promote safe driving through the holiday season, the Unified Police Department is setting up a DUI checkpoint.
The checkpoint is planned for eastbound 5415 South between 4320-4575 West.
Officers will hold the checkpoint on Friday, November 22 from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m.
Police hope with this notice, “drivers will make safe, alternative plans to prevent impaired driving.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ spin-off reportedly in the works; will be an alternate story
- ‘We got him’: Florida trucker arrested in 1996 rape, murder of Michigan woman
- How to get ‘free’ Sam’s Club, Costco memberships
- Herriman PD welcome new K-9 onto their squad
- Finding strength and comfort during times of heavy grief