SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah (ABC4 News) – The groundbreaking ceremony for the Saratoga Springs Temple to be held this Saturday.
The temple was announced in April 2017 by then-Church President Thomas S. Monson. Plans call for a three-story temple of approximately 87,000 square feet. An adjacent 21,000-square-foot meetinghouse will also be built.
The ceremony will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at 897 South Ensign Drive.
What others are clicking on:
- Wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients