SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah (ABC4 News) – The groundbreaking ceremony for the Saratoga Springs Temple to be held this Saturday.
The temple was announced in April 2017 by then-Church President Thomas S. Monson. Plans call for a three-story temple of approximately 87,000 square feet. An adjacent 21,000-square-foot meetinghouse will also be built.
The ceremony will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at 897 South Ensign Drive.
What others are clicking on:
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- How many COVID-19 cases? And in what schools? Alpine School District modifies dashboard to better inform the community
- Amber Alert: Police seeking six-year-old taken by his possibly “dangerous” mother
- Possible link between High Altitude and Veteran Suicide
- AMBERT ALERT: Police ask for help locating 6-year-old missing from Millcreek