SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah (ABC4 News) – The groundbreaking ceremony for the Saratoga Springs Temple to be held this Saturday.
The temple was announced in April 2017 by then-Church President Thomas S. Monson. Plans call for a three-story temple of approximately 87,000 square feet. An adjacent 21,000-square-foot meetinghouse will also be built.
The ceremony will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at 897 South Ensign Drive.
What others are clicking on:
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Salt Lake City School District could lose some state funding under new bill
- LIVE: A look at what’s next a day after Biden’s inauguration
- Here’s what healthcare workers do with extra COVID-19 vaccines at the end of the day
- Utah governor to hold monthly press conference, give COVID-19 update