Grill starts house fire in South Salt Lake

Local News
sunset fire_1495303216468.png

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (ABC4 News) Fire officials say there was a house fire at 355 East Sunset Avenue in South Salt Lake Saturday morning.

The South Salt Lake Fire Department told  ABC4 that  the fire started in a barbecue grill that spread up the exterior walls of the house and into the attic. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire. There were no injuries and nobody was displaced.  

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Utah VP Debate

More Utah Debate