GREEN RIVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – The fire chief for the Green River Fire Department died in a car crash Sunday afternoon.
Utah Highway Patrol said the crash happened when a white Infiniti was driving eastbound on SR-6 near milepost 294.
The Infiniti crossed over the center line and collided with two tractor-trailers.
The driver of the Infiniti died on-scene due to his injuries and the drivers of the two tractor-trailers were not injured, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
What others are clicking on:
- Navajo Nation: 168 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths reported
- Yes, the desert misses the rain
- Possible outbreak of COVID-19 at Central Utah Correctional Facility
- San Juan County Sheriff’s Office releases ‘persons’ of interest in mysterious Utah monolith disappearance
- 31-year-old inmate dies at Salt Lake County Jail