GREEN RIVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – The fire chief for the Green River Fire Department died in a car crash Sunday afternoon.
Utah Highway Patrol said the crash happened when a white Infiniti was driving eastbound on SR-6 near milepost 294.
The Infiniti crossed over the center line and collided with two tractor-trailers.
The driver of the Infiniti died on-scene due to his injuries and the drivers of the two tractor-trailers were not injured, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
What others are clicking on:
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Utah reports 632 new coronavirus cases and 5 new deaths Saturday
- Teen shot, multiple detained after hotel party in West Valley
- Two hang gliders collide on Traverse Mountain in Lehi