GREEN RIVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – The fire chief for the Green River Fire Department died in a car crash Sunday afternoon.
Utah Highway Patrol said the crash happened when a white Infiniti was driving eastbound on SR-6 near milepost 294.
The Infiniti crossed over the center line and collided with two tractor-trailers.
The driver of the Infiniti died on-scene due to his injuries and the drivers of the two tractor-trailers were not injured, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
What others are clicking on:
- How to spot ‘shrinkflation’ at the grocery store (and save money)
- Warm, breezy temps with clouds rolling in on Sunday
- Broncos face Raiders today in first game since Gruden resignation
- Wanted: Police searching for Taylorsville murder suspect, considered dangerous
- Utes take control of Pac-12 South with 35-21 win over Arizona State