SOUTH JORDAN, Utah (ABC4 News) – The great race happened on Utah’s Oquirrh Lake over the weekend, the Ginormous Pumpkin Regatta.
Dozen’s of giant pumpkins carved out into boats set sail, racing to the finish line.
The pumpkins weigh in at hundreds, even thousands of pounds each.
Aside from the pumpkin race, the whole day was filled with Harvest Festival activities including a petting zoo, pie-eating contest, crafts, and food trucks.
What others are clicking on:
- Firefighters preparing for a busy holiday weekend
- Missing in Utah: People questioned in Dylan Rounds case as parents file cease and desist order against former PI
- Brittney Griner trial begins: Pressure grows for officials to negotiate WNBA star’s release from Russia
- Texas man puts life savings into buying virtual property
- Calming our minds with the art of pottery making in this local Utah studio