Over 40 of America’s best craft brews, including breweries from Utah, Missouri, Colorado, California, Nevada, Delaware and New York will be gathering in Wendover for the 4th Annual Beer Fest! Saul Andrade, Advertising Director, and Shannon Reed, Group and Sales Manager for the event, joined Nicea DeGering, with what you need to know.
The event includes sample Beer from over 40 of America’s best craft brews. New Belgium Brewing Company, Uinta Brewery and other Regional Brewers.
- Sampling Beer from 1pm – 6pm
- Each beer will have different price levels. ¼, ½, full pours.
- Purchase tokens for $1 each at the Peppermill token booth.*
- Must purchase Wendover Beer Fest souvenir pint glass to sample beer
- Wendover Beer Fest souvenir pint glass available for purchase at the Peppermill token booth for $5.00 each
- CASH ONLY event
- Food menu and prices will be available at event.
- Live Music DJ rocks the party
While admission to the event is free, there is a cost to partake in the festival food and beverage menu. Items are individually priced according to a printed menu that will be provided on the day of the event. *The token system is used for purchasing festival items. Tokens are $1 each and must be purchased at the Peppermill token booth on the day of the event. In addition, a Wendover Beer Fest souvenir pint glass is required for festival beer purchases.
The 4th Annual Beer Fest will be held Saturday, June 23, 2018, from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
You can park in the Peppermill Concert Hall parking lot and get free admission to the event.
For more information, visit WendoverFun.com.
This story contains sponsored content.