CEDAR CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — A semi-truck that slid into a median on I-15 Sunday morning near MM 47 likely was affected by freezing fog, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
Officials are currently searching for the driver of the semi-truck, who was nowhere to be found. UHP says that the driver may have fled the scene or received a ride to a nearby hospital with a passer-by.
The crash caused minimal impact to traffic. Officials responded to several vehicle slide-offs this morning due to the fog, which affected road conditions.
What others are clicking on:
- Behind The Badge: 911 dispatcher Heather Robinson assists in a special delivery
- Family identifies 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- SCAM ALERT: American Fork police warn of donation scam
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Utah’s post-COVID care clinics
- Gov. Cox lowers flags in honor of former U.S. Vice President Walter Mondale