SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake City Fire Department tweeted Sunday afternoon that what they originally believed to be a fire was actually a household chemical exposure at a senior living facility.
According to the Public Information Officer, two residents were transported to the hospital for exposure to pesticides and were suffering from upper respiratory irritation. Two firefighters were also treated as a precautionary measure.
Officials are investigating the incident. This is a developing story.
What others are clicking on:
- ‘It was solidarity’: Community members march through streets after Chauvin guilty verdict
- The verdict brings new conversation
- The facts on Utah’s medical marijuana program
- George Floyd’s girlfriend reacts to Derek Chauvin verdict
- Behind The Badge: 911 dispatcher Heather Robinson assists in a special delivery