MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 Utah) – A house fire in Magna leaves a family of four without a home. 
 
Unified Fire says they responded to the home in the area of 3700 S 7885 W Thursday evening about the fire. They say it was reported as a grass fire and by the time they arrived it spread to a home into the attic. 
 
The fire burned so hot that homes on both sides suffered some damage to the outside. 
 
Fire crews believe the fire was started by juveniles playing with lighters outside who ignited the grass. 
 
No one was hurt in the blaze.