SAN JUAN COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) — Firefighters responded to a newly formed wildfire in San Juan County Sunday evening.
Reports say the Doe Canyon Fire is burning northeast of La Sal.
Officials estimate that the fire is between 50-100 acres and structures are being threatened.
The cause of the fire is under investigation
- Report: Utah officer captured on ABC4 cameras used ‘improper’ force when pushing man
- Well-Known Classics: A Look back at nostalgic holiday movies
- New Utah unemployment claims decrease, despite record-high numbers
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Donate now: Start 2021 by helping the food insecure