Fire engulfs woodshop in Price

Local News

Courtesy: Price City Fire Department

PRICE, Utah (ABC4 News) – Firefighters responded to a woodshop fire in Price Wednesday.

The fire was located at 664 South and 500 East when fire officials say one propane tank exploded causing the power lines to arch creating a hazard.

The Price and Wellington Fire Department were able to get the fire under control but officials have not yet released the cost of damages to the woodshop.

No injuries were reported as a result of the fire.

WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

John Legend PSA

Thumbnail for the video titled "John Legend PSA"

Latest News Videos

Grantsville community hears message from Haynie family

Thumbnail for the video titled "Grantsville community hears message from Haynie family"

Hundreds marched in protest of a border wall in Laredo TX on MLK Day

Thumbnail for the video titled "Hundreds marched in protest of a border wall in Laredo TX on MLK Day"

Sandra Sanchez Laredo TX border wall protest stand up

Thumbnail for the video titled "Sandra Sanchez Laredo TX border wall protest stand up"

Mayor on officers that were shot and killed: They ‘put on their uniforms this morning and didn’t get home’

Thumbnail for the video titled "Mayor on officers that were shot and killed: They ‘put on their uniforms this morning and didn’t get home’"

Three-year-old leads his class in prayer

Thumbnail for the video titled "Three-year-old leads his class in prayer"

Feeling Down and Sluggish? Your Thyroid Could be to Blame

Thumbnail for the video titled "Feeling Down and Sluggish? Your Thyroid Could be to Blame"
More Video News

Don't Miss