DRAPER, Utah (ABC4 News) — A driver was extricated from a vehicle after a crash with a semi-truck on Northbound I-15 at 11400 South.
The vehicle caught fire, which the driver of the semi-truck and others citizens helped to extinguish.
A helicopter was called as a precaution, as the driver of the vehicle’s condition was unknown while they were being extricated.
Northbound I-15 is temporarily closed, with traffic being diverted off at 11400 South for the time being. It is unknown when it will be re-opened.
This is a developing story. More information will be added as it is received.
- Virginia city removes 176-year-old slave auction block from street corner
- Spike in positive COVID-19 cases linked to an outbreak at a meat processing facility in Cache County
- Democrats want to eliminate qualified immunity doctrine
- DC paints huge Black Lives Matter mural near White House
- Missing 3-year-old Florida boy with autism found mile from home with family’s two dogs at his side