SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah has now opened the Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) food assistance application for families of children who received free/reduced lunches last year, even if you are not on SNAP benefits now.
The Department of Workforce Services announced Monday the application process is open to Utah families whose children participated in free and reduced meal programs at their local schools last spring.
Each child in the household who was on the lunch program at school is eligible for a one time EBT benefit of $308.
Families whose children are already receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits automatically received their additional benefit as of Thursday.
The rest of the families will only receive the benefit if they apply before August 31, 2020. You can find the application and job.utah.gov/mycase/web/guest/pebt.
- LIVE: Thousands expected to honor Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Crews respond to fire burning up Neffs Canyon
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Snake lands on Mississippi woman as she opens her front door
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US