ECHO, Utah (ABC4) – Evacuations are underway near Echo after a tanker rollover on I-80.
Utah Highway Patrol tells ABC4 that the tanker, transporting 10,000 gallons of propane, has a possible leak.
For the community’s safety, anyone within one mile of the incident is being evacuated. Authorities have set up a shelter at the LDS church in Echo for those affected.
Minor injuries have been reported in the crash.
Park City Fire reports that all roads to Echo Junction are closed.
Stick with ABC4 on air and online for continuing coverage.
- First Lady Jill Biden to visit Navajo Nation
- Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- US jobless claims fall to 547,000, another pandemic low
- ‘Just get started’: Utah Foster Care looking for families of all races and cultures
- DC statehood faces a crossroads with congressional vote