SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The staff at Encompass Health, Home Health and Hospice are bringing the community together in an effort to help local veterans.
Many veterans who live at the Freedom Landing VA apartments in Salt Lake City are in need of several clothing items and Encompass Health is stepping in to help.
Items needed are:
Men’s sweaters and coats sizes XL-XXL
Men’s pants and winter clothing of all sizes
Men’s shoes and boots sizes 8-12
The company is asking for those wanting to donate to sign up here. You can also email Erica Dixon at email@example.com with questions.
- Man on parole arrested for allegedly enticing person he believed was a minor
- 9 amazing places to stargaze in Utah
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Former Utah Congressman attends inauguration in D.C.
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history