SYRACUSE, Utah (ABC4 News) – Fire crews in Syracuse responded to an early morning house fire that started in a garage and spread to the house.
The home was located at 3810 Augusta Drive.
Deputy Chief Jo Hamblin with the Syracuse Fire Department said by the time crews arrived the garage was fully engulfed and spreading to the rest of the house.
Hamblin said the three people that lived in the house made it out and were unharmed.
He said there are two cats who were inside the house that are unaccounted for.