(ABC4 News) — According to the Utah Highway Patrol, a driver traveling on I-80 sustained critical injuries Friday evening after attempting to make the 201 ramp on State Route 201.
The driver lost control of the vehicle, causing it to roll.
This is a developing story. More information will be added as it becomes available.
- Alex Barcello sets school record as BYU holds off San Francisco, 79-73
- Woman in prior child sex abuse case and boyfriend charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- Ogden to host ‘First Friday Art Stroll’ on March 5
- Sen. Lee introduces PROMISE Act targeting ‘political bias’ in big tech companies
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Black History Month – Unique Stories