EVANSTON, Utah (ABC4) – A driver and dog escape a near-deadly rollover on I-80, Sunday.
On January 10, crews responded to mile marker 192 on eastbound I-80, on reports of a rollover around 5 p.m.
The cause and scene currently remains under investigation.
According to North Summit firefighters, both the driver and dog in the vehicle escaped without injury.
ABC4 will update as the story develops.
- Gox. Cox signs first bill of 2021 General Legislative Session
- Reports: Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86
- Officials battle deadly flames, Logan City man dies
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article to Senate Monday
- Missouri jail escapee arrested in New Mexico, two others still at large