The biggest debate of the 2020 presidential election so far is over and may have left some with questions.
Morgan Lyon Cotti, from the Hinckley Institute, joined Good Morning Utah to discuss the debate and the topics covered.
To learn more about the Hinckley Institute visit their website.
What others are reading:
- Grand County rescue crews busy responding to injuries over Memorial Day Weekend
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man