HINCKLEY, Utah (ABC4 News) — A 34-year-old Delta man died after being ejected from his car Sunday morning, according to Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Colton Freckleton.
The man was not wearing a seatbelt when he ran off the road west of Hinckley. He overcorrected in the other direction, which caused the car to roll and ejected him from the vehicle.
Officials found the man at 7:20 a.m., though they say he was most likely there for longer since he crashed far off the road in a location that was not highly visible.
What others are clicking on:
- ‘Caters to every age group’: The sport that is taking Utah by storm
- What to do if you lose your COVID-19 Vaccination Card and Surae shares her personal health scare
- Out for more than 8 hours, rescue teams assist skiers off Mount Superior
- 200 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths reported in Utah on Monday
- How you can care for yourself as a busy mom