HINCKLEY, Utah (ABC4 News) — A 34-year-old Delta man died after being ejected from his car Sunday morning, according to Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Colton Freckleton.
The man was not wearing a seatbelt when he ran off the road west of Hinckley. He overcorrected in the other direction, which caused the car to roll and ejected him from the vehicle.
Officials found the man at 7:20 a.m., though they say he was most likely there for longer since he crashed far off the road in a location that was not highly visible.
What others are clicking on:
- More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- 1.9 million seek jobless aid even as reopenings slow layoffs
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice