The world’s top skiers are getting together for a good cause. Stacie Kulp, executive director of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Utah Chapter, talks more about the first-ever Shred the Red event.
Shred the Red is an event to spread awareness and raise funds to eradicate blood cancers all while skiing the “greatest snow on earth.”
This one-day event will take place on Saturday, December 8 at the Deer Valley Resort in Park City.
All proceeds will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Each participant who raises more than $200 will enjoy an incredible day on the slopes which will include:
- A full-day lift ticket to Deer Valley Resort (ski-only resort)
- On-mountain challenges/activities
- Shred for Red participant bib
- Opportunity to ski and get photos with past and current Winter Olympians including Bryan Fletcher, Billy Demong, Liz Stephen, Taylor Fletcher, Fuzz Feddersen, David Jarrett, Chris Waddell, Kaylin Richardson, Shannon Bahrke, Jasper Good and Kiley McKinnon
- Access to exclusive Après ski reception
The event is family-friendly and open to skiers of all abilities.