DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABc4 News) – Officials with the Davis County Sheriff’s Office are warning residents of a Tax Scam going around.
Police say, residents who receive taxes due/lien notices should always check with the respective government authorities prior to making any type of payments and/or sharing financial account details.
If you have questions they recommend reaching out to the IRS (federal): 1-800-829-4933 Utah State Tax Commission: 801-297-2200
What others are clicking on:
- House passes sweeping anti-vaping legislation
- HHS whistleblower raises questions on coronavirus protocol
- South Carolina primary: Lawmakers weigh in on presidential candidates
- Local shop owner honors K9 Hondo legacy with touching casket
- The Magic Happens Parade: Disneyland’s first new daytime parade in nearly a decade