MILLCREEK, Utah (ABC4 News) – A classic car show rolled through the streets of Milkcreek Saturday morning, bringing some fun to the 4th of July weekend for the community.
The classic cars moved through the Mount Olympus and East Millcreek neighborhoods starting at 10:00 a.m. The route took the cars past Skyline High School and made their way to Highland Drive.
Watch areas were set up at Wasatch Jr. High School and William Penn Elementary where spectators were asked to socially distance and follow all city and county guidelines.
Residents were then able to vote for their favorite cars by calling or texting 385-202-4474 or on ventureout.org.
In case you missed it, there will be another rolling car show on Tuesday, August 4. That parade route will be announced at the end of July.
- Bluffdale police responding to fatal crash on Redwood road
- St. Geroge Marathon canceled after 43 consecutive years
- Pac-12 postpones all fall sports amid coronavirus pandemic
- Man dies in Weber County construction accident
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate