SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Donations are needed for a pop-up holiday store designed to make the season brighter for families who have fallen on difficult times.
The Candy Cane Corner store located at 2234 South Highland Drive opens December 1st through December 14 thanks to a partnership between The Road Home and Volunteers of America.
The store provides an opportunity for people to shop for gifts.
They rely on community and generous supporters, like you, to help them stock Candy Cane Corner shelves with items for families to choose from.
They also accept cash donations online at candycanecornerslc.org
What others are reading:
- Citizens volunteer to clean up over two tons of garbage at popular SLC shooting range
- Man faces murder charge after 5-year-old forced from car for ‘being unruly’ is fatally struck, sheriff says
- Justices hear arguments on undocumented immigrants’ status for 2020 Census
- Latter-day Saint #LighttheWorld campaign to begin Dec. 1
- Coats 4 Kids: Drop-off locations and how to help