Utah (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake County Health Department answers the question: If an infected person pets a dog, can the virus live in the fur..and if so for how long?
Salt Lake County Health Department says they don’t know how long the virus can live on pets fur. Refer to the above video for more details on coronavirus live on pets fur.
What others are clicking on:
- 3 Memphis Fire employees terminated in Tyre Nichols investigation
- Civil rights nonprofit plans to sue state of Utah over new law banning gender-affirming care for minors
- Powerball: Here are Monday’s winning numbers for estimated $613M jackpot
- Northern Utah school districts to delay classes due to extreme cold
- Several squirrel monkeys stolen from Louisiana zoo: police