The body has been identified as Richard Hultz, 40 of Roy.
Lt. Ryan said Hultz was reported missing to the Roy City Police Department on September 8, 2019.
The cause of death is still under investigation.
OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police are investigating after a man’s body was found on the Ogden Nature Trail Sunday night.
According to Lt. Cortney Ryan, Weber County Sheriff’s Office, the body was found by hikers in the area.
Search and Rescue teams were called in to assist Weber County Deputies recover the body, which was then transferred to the medical examiner’s office.
Details of the man’s ID, including age range, were not available nor any details on a cause of death however Lt. Ryan said they do not believe there is any threat to the public.
*DEVELOPING* – We will provide an update as soon as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients