The body has been identified as Richard Hultz, 40 of Roy.
Lt. Ryan said Hultz was reported missing to the Roy City Police Department on September 8, 2019.
The cause of death is still under investigation.
OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police are investigating after a man’s body was found on the Ogden Nature Trail Sunday night.
According to Lt. Cortney Ryan, Weber County Sheriff’s Office, the body was found by hikers in the area.
Search and Rescue teams were called in to assist Weber County Deputies recover the body, which was then transferred to the medical examiner’s office.
Details of the man’s ID, including age range, were not available nor any details on a cause of death however Lt. Ryan said they do not believe there is any threat to the public.
*DEVELOPING* – We will provide an update as soon as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Tapping the Bear River: Utilizing a crucial water source or creating a ‘disaster’?
- Airmen from Hill Air Force Base deployed into combat
- Sondland: ‘Everyone was in the loop’
- ICE trying to bypass California’s for-profit prison ban, lawmakers say
- Lawmakers urge MLB to reverse course on eliminating certain minor league teams