IRON COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Officials with the Iron County Sheriff’s Office say crews were dispatched to reports of a dead body around 1 p.m. Saturday.
Officials confirm there was a dead body found in a field north of Kanarraville. The body appears to be a male in his early 20s, police say.
The Iron County Sheriff’s Office says cold weather is believed to be a contributing factor in the man’s death.
The body is being sent to the Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy.
Officials say no further information is available at this time. Information will be updated as it becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- 58 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths reported in Navajo Nation
- UPDATE: Police identify 21-year-old killed in Little Cottonwood Canyon rollover
- Bad hair day tomorrow? Wind advisory issued for parts of southern Utah
- Scientists need your help counting walruses from space
- Fauci says 1-shot J&J vaccine should have been 2