PARK CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) A Park City home owned by a business tied to NBA legend Michael Jordan has been put on the market for $7.5 million dollars.
This is the second home owned by Jordan to be put on the market. The first home in the Chicago area, has been has been languishing on the market for the last seven years, but now it’s likely to have a broader potential.
The retreat in Utah features 5 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms, cascading waterfalls, a golf simulator, stadium seating theater, multiple private terraces and an infinity pool. You can also buy the furnishings.
Former Utah State Senator Jim Dabakis joked on his Facebook page, “it will only cost you $34,883 per month!
*Original information in this story blended features of Michael Jordan’s two properties in Chicago and Utah. The information has been corrected.
What others are reading right now:
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments