MIDVALE, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 9- month old baby girl was taken to the hospital after she nearly drowned at a motel in Midvale Friday night.
According to Unified Police Detective Ken Hansen, dispatch received a call around 7 p.m. of a possible drowning at Staybridge Suites, located at 747 W. Blue Vista Lane.
Hansen said the baby had been in a bathtub inside one of the rooms when the incident occurred.
When responding officers arrived, Hansen said they were able to perform CPR and get the baby breathing again.
The baby was transported to Primary Children’s Hospital where she is reported to be in serious condition.
Any updates will be provided if they become available.
What others are clicking on:
- Texas man drinks ‘cloudy liquid’ as he’s found guilty of sex crimes, dies after leaving courtroom
- Worried about back-to-school inflation? Latest price data on backpacks, laptops and kids’ clothes offers some relief for parents
- Why Trump’s effort to oust Murkowski could hit hurdles
- ‘Shocked and disheartened’: How coal country is reacting to Manchin’s climate deal
- Boulder Ridge Fire kicks up in Duchesne County